- 8 Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
- 16GB RAM upgraded
- 128GB SSD
Endesk Max Sit/Stand Desk#
I bought this desk after having a back pain frequently after sat down for a long time. Good value purchase.
IKEA Markus Office Chair#
A so-so office chair. Tbh, I’m planning to get a new ergonomic chair, Steelcase Leap or Herman Miller Aeron soon.
Oneplus Budz Earbud#
A convenient earbud with decent quality at cheap price.
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse#
I bought this mouse after having wrist pain using small mouse. This is a pain reliever.
Been using this gigantic, weird looking MX Master 3 mouse for past 1 month now. I now don't have wrist pain anymore. pic.twitter.com/ujD34is57C— Fadhil Yaacob (@sdil) July 7, 2021
Logitech K120 Keyboard#
My dream keyboard is Kinesis Advantage2, the same keyboard that Martin Fowler use .
Sonicgear Titan 3#
It’s a gift from my wife. Really appreciate it <3
It’s a gift from my colleagues at Onapp. Really appreciate it :)
An outdated version of Ubuntu :seenoevil:
Visual Code IDE#
I use python black formatter together with this.
Mirantis Lens IDE#
I use this for managing multiple Kubernetes cluster. I can jump between clusters easily using this. It’s a ‘ClickOps’ Kubernetes IDE.
This is my go-to app for drawing an illustration. It helps me to throw out my imagination into a sketch.
- goto - easily jump between directories in your terminal
- pet - save the frequently used commands
- tilix - terminal emulator with decent features: terminal splitting
- krew - plugins for kubectl
- Peek - simple screen recorder
- flameshot - screenshot software
- cssh - ssh into multiple servers at once
- grammarly - correct my grammar mistakes and make me sound smart ;)
- vim - online for small script editing and while in server